- 6 medium very ripe spotted bananas (peeled)
- 6 medjool dates (pitted)
- 6 cups water
- 1-2 cups ice
- 1-2 drops vanilla extract or 1-2 droppers sweet leaf vanilla creme sweet drops
- Put all items in listed order into high speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth & desired consistency.
- Don't blend too long or the bananas will oxidize and taste more bitter than sweet.
- Blend just long enough to make creamy.
You can also substitute some coconut water for part of the water content.
For an added flavor twist, try adding a dash of cinnamon.