Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
This dressing is sure to wake up your taste buds! It's light, airy, and fresh. It gives whatever you put it on a special kind of awesomeness. Pour it over salads, veggies, rice, pasta, potatoes, raw tacos, pretty much anything you desire!
Author: Happy To Be Raw
Cuisine: Raw Vegan
Recipe type: Dressing
- ½ medium avocado (soft flesh only)
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 small lime (peeled) or juice from 1 lime
- ½ medium cucumber
- ½ green onion stalk (chopped)
- ⅓ - ½ cup water
- dash salt & black pepper
- Assemble all ingredients
- Put all ingredients in blender in the order listed
- Start blending on low speed
- Slowly increase speed until dressing is desired consistency
- Add more water if desired
- Pour over meal & devour!
If your blender does not have a variable speed like the vitamix blender does, blend on low first for 45 seconds, then blend on high for about 10-15 seconds or until you achieve your desired consistency.
Calories: 206 Fat: 15.1g Saturated fat: 2.2g Unsaturated fat: 11.8g Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 21.7g Sugar: 4.6g Sodium: 173.9mg Fiber: 9.6g Protein: 3.6g Cholesterol: 0